Egypt’s E-Styrenics reveals Oct GPPS prices
Last month, a source from the company had reported that they started to give offers on an EGP equivalent basis along with their dollar based offers in order to support and help the market players amid the dollar parity issues and difficulties in opening letters of credit.
“Our materials are seeing better demand since we started to offer on EGP basis and our exports are also going well. Currently, SIDPEC is transacting export business on behalf of our company. Our plant is running at 80% capacity now and we are making our deliveries smoothly,” added the source.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- COVID-19 resurgence weighs on polymer sentiment in Vietnam
- Stats: Turkey’s H1 polymer imports defy pandemic, hit all-time high
- Stats: China’s total PP, PE imports set a new record in H1 2020
- Lackluster demand outweighs tightness in Asian ABS markets
- Will costs drum up support for a 3rd-month-firming in Europe PET market?
- Import PE markets give softening signals in China, SE Asia
- PVC supplies tight, demand robust across Europe
- China’s local PP, PE markets snap nine-week rally
- Turnarounds keep PP supply tight in SE Asia
- European PP market sees step backs from initial July offers