Egypt’s E-Styrenics reveals Oct GPPS prices
Last month, a source from the company had reported that they started to give offers on an EGP equivalent basis along with their dollar based offers in order to support and help the market players amid the dollar parity issues and difficulties in opening letters of credit.
“Our materials are seeing better demand since we started to offer on EGP basis and our exports are also going well. Currently, SIDPEC is transacting export business on behalf of our company. Our plant is running at 80% capacity now and we are making our deliveries smoothly,” added the source.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Bearish PP trend takes no respite on lackluster demand in Turkey
- India import PVC market recedes from all-time high on COVID-hit demand
- Stats: China’s total PP, PE imports in Q1 mark lowest volume in a year
- Vietnamese PE buyers hold off purchases on fears of further price pullback
- European PS on brink of a softer trend after 6 months
- Turkish PP and PE players voice bearish expectations for May
- China’s local homo-PP prices slide below imports
- Irregular PE origins emerge at competitive prices in Europe
- Mid-Eastern sellers backpedal in Africa on competitive PP, PE offers from Asia
- European PVC set to extend longest rising streak into May