Egypt’s E-Styrenics reveals Oct GPPS prices
Last month, a source from the company had reported that they started to give offers on an EGP equivalent basis along with their dollar based offers in order to support and help the market players amid the dollar parity issues and difficulties in opening letters of credit.
“Our materials are seeing better demand since we started to offer on EGP basis and our exports are also going well. Currently, SIDPEC is transacting export business on behalf of our company. Our plant is running at 80% capacity now and we are making our deliveries smoothly,” added the source.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- PS, ABS markets take respite from rising streak in China, SEA
- Muted demand in Europe paves way for plenty of PP, PE offers in Turkey
- Import PE uptrend persists in China despite bearish winds mounting in local market
- 3-digit hikes in Oct PVC offers reinforce supply-driven bullishness in Asia
- Crude oil caught between demand woes and production disruption
- Tightness drives European PVC market up, prices near pre-pandemic levels
- Major LDPE markets touch multi-year highs on growing tightness
- A prospect for Q4 through uncharted waters of 2020 amid pandemic
- China's import PP markets maintain uptrend under shadow of oil-driven losses in Dalian futures
- Weaker domestic demand prompts Vietnam to export polymers