Egypt’s ECHEM to finish propylene production study
ECHEM is also about to finalize their ethylene production project, again at the end of 2015. This project is estimated to cost around 1.9 billion dollars and is being funded by both the petroleum and banking sectors. ECHEM’s proposed ethylene unit would have a total capacity of 460,000 tons/year of ethylene that will be provided to the local market.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Turkey’s PE market stuck between weak fundamentals and up pressure from China
- Firming PP trend falters in China’s local market
- European players question if bottom is near for PE
- Asian ABS players turn cautious after recent rally
- July PVC dealt lower in Europe, what lies ahead for August?
- China’s Jan-May total polymer imports hit a record of nearly two decades
- India’s local PVC market soars to 6-month high after customs hike
- China’s export PET market faces correction after rising 10% from two-year-low
- Spot propylene moves in opposite directions in Asia and Europe
- European PS hits year-to-date low on July drops