Egypt’s EPC announces December PVC prices
A source from the producer commented, “We rolled over our prices, but we are offering 1% discounts for purchases around 100 tons, 1.5% discounts for quantities between 300-500 tons while we offer 2% discounts for 500-700 tons and 2.5% discounts for purchases of around 1,000 tons. At the moment, we hold comfortable stocks and we are still not exporting since Turkey, one of our main export destinations, is performing poorly this month.”
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- PET bottle fails to salve pandemic wounds; challenges mount as autumn begins
- Can LDPE uptrend hold in Asia?
- Europe PVC prices lag behind global markets, upward pressure mounts
- PS, ABS markets take respite from rising streak in China, SEA
- Muted demand in Europe paves way for plenty of PP, PE offers in Turkey
- Import PE uptrend persists in China despite bearish winds mounting in local market
- 3-digit hikes in Oct PVC offers reinforce supply-driven bullishness in Asia
- Crude oil caught between demand woes and production disruption
- Tightness drives European PVC market up, prices near pre-pandemic levels
- Major LDPE markets touch multi-year highs on growing tightness