Egypt’s EPC announces December PVC prices
A source from the producer commented, “We rolled over our prices, but we are offering 1% discounts for purchases around 100 tons, 1.5% discounts for quantities between 300-500 tons while we offer 2% discounts for 500-700 tons and 2.5% discounts for purchases of around 1,000 tons. At the moment, we hold comfortable stocks and we are still not exporting since Turkey, one of our main export destinations, is performing poorly this month.”
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Will European PP, PE markets take a break from firming trend in June?
- US PE prices move down on weak appetite from export markets
- Further price cuts in Vietnam’s PP market fail to revive demand
- Asian PS, ABS markets remain weak on rising trade tensions
- Spot styrene sharply down in Europe and Asia
- Expectations soften for PP raffia, fibre yet to follow in Turkey
- Will PE supplies from China flock to SEA?
- LDPE, LLDPE highest since Q3 2018; HDPE at 6-month high in Europe
- Intensifying trade war adds to bearishness in China’s local PP, PE markets
- PET prices hit multi-month lows in Asia and Europe