Egypt’s EPC announces December PVC prices
A source from the company commented, “When considering the globally weak PVC trend and our comfortable supplies, we decided to cut our offers for the first half of the month. Plus, the demand situation will be even weaker in December given the year-end holidays and financial book closures. Therefore, via our decrease, we aim to attract better buying interest.”
The producer is currently running their plant at 80% of capacity.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Virus-impacted demand inflicts toll on Vietnam's PE market
- HDPE fails to track firmer trend of LD, LLDPE in Europe
- China’s ABS market on soft path dragged by subdued demand
- Softening trend prevails in SEA PP market as virus fears dampen sentiment
- Chinese producers cut PET offers further amid coronavirus outbreak
- Oil and petchem companies’ earnings hit by falling margins in 2019
- Will February PP hikes prove workable in Europe?
- Turkish players question future outlook as import PP, PE prices see 6-month highs
- Asian PVC markets stay strong as tightness overshadows virus fears
- SEA LLDPE market sees fresh hikes despite virus-hit sentiment across Asia