Egypt’s EPC announces December PVC prices
A source from the company commented, “When considering the globally weak PVC trend and our comfortable supplies, we decided to cut our offers for the first half of the month. Plus, the demand situation will be even weaker in December given the year-end holidays and financial book closures. Therefore, via our decrease, we aim to attract better buying interest.”
The producer is currently running their plant at 80% of capacity.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Stats: China’s total PP, PE imports set a new record in H1 2020
- Lackluster demand outweighs tightness in Asian ABS markets
- Will costs drum up support for a 3rd-month-firming in Europe PET market?
- Import PE markets give softening signals in China, SE Asia
- PVC supplies tight, demand robust across Europe
- China’s local PP, PE markets snap nine-week rally
- Turnarounds keep PP supply tight in SE Asia
- European PP market sees step backs from initial July offers
- Focus turns to August in Turkey: PP and PE players sidelined amid blurry outlook
- SEA PE uptrend intact, yet increases capped by reduced demand