Egypt’s EPC announces December PVC prices
A source from the company commented, “When considering the globally weak PVC trend and our comfortable supplies, we decided to cut our offers for the first half of the month. Plus, the demand situation will be even weaker in December given the year-end holidays and financial book closures. Therefore, via our decrease, we aim to attract better buying interest.”
The producer is currently running their plant at 80% of capacity.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Shipping costs show no sign of abating yet
- PP, PE gains extend into April but demand slips further in Africa
- Triple-digit hikes send Europe’s PP market to fresh all-time highs
- Turkey’s PET markets extend drops into April, pervaded by weak demand
- US PVC offers resurface at competitive levels in Egypt, Turkey
- China import PE prices extend losses into April on lower costs
- Bullish price environment continues in Egypt’s PP, PE markets
- Unexpected plant shutdown fails to cease local PP downturn in Indonesia
- Export PVC prices out of China provide competitive edge
- European PP, PE set for 6th bullish month, is peak near?