Egypt’s EPC announces mid-July PVC prices
The producer issued EGP550/ton ($62/ton) increases on their prices and now offers PVC k67-68 at EGP9500/ton ($1070/ton) and PVC k70 at EGP9650/ton ($1086/ton), all on an ex-Alexandria, cash excluding VAT basis.
A source from the producer underlined that the rise in prices is in line with the globally firming PVC trend, PVC import offers and the healthy demand for local cargoes.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Premium of HDPE over LLDPE hits 16-month high in Turkey
- Post-holiday hikes carry China homo-PP market to 1-year high
- Asia PVC markets see longest rising streak ever on extreme tightness
- Africa polymers: October offers higher amid reduced availability
- Stable to softer PE trend prevails in Europe amid soft demand, poor netbacks
- Turkey’s PP and PE markets move up, but riddled with uncertainties
- India, SEA PVC markets unlikely to take respite from bullish run for November
- Southeast Asia PET markets move sideways during China’s absence
- Egypt’s import PE market up on tight supply, domestic offers follow suit
- Will European PS, ABS track divergent paths for another month?