Egypt’s EPC announces mid-July PVC prices
The producer issued EGP550/ton ($62/ton) increases on their prices and now offers PVC k67-68 at EGP9500/ton ($1070/ton) and PVC k70 at EGP9650/ton ($1086/ton), all on an ex-Alexandria, cash excluding VAT basis.
A source from the producer underlined that the rise in prices is in line with the globally firming PVC trend, PVC import offers and the healthy demand for local cargoes.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Upward trend gains momentum in China's import PP, PE markets
- Egypt’s import PVC market in short supply; local prices gear up
- December hints at further hikes in Europe’s PS, ABS markets
- Global polymer markets face soaring freights amid pent-up demand
- RCEP to boost Asia-Pacific polymer trade; will global PP, PE trade flows change?
- PVC sellers’ India pricing strategy may differ from other Asian markets
- More US PE offers find way to China, SE Asia; yet allocations still limited
- European PVC market hits 2-year high on tightness
- Supply constraints send key ABS markets to new highs
- Tightness leads to renewed PP hikes in China; Saudi raffia moves above $1000 CIF