Egypt’s EPC announces new PVC prices
A source at the producer said, “Crude oil prices are dropping which are causing polymer prices to decrease. Plus, on top of this, demand is slow in many global markets including in Turkey. We think our new prices are very competitive in the market and will be acceptable.”
The producer’s new prices are at EGP7300/ton ($933/ton w/out VAT) for k67 and at EGP7450/ton ($952/ton w/out VAT) for k70, ex-Alexandria, Egypt, cash not inc VAT.
The source added, “Our plant is running at full rates now and our deliveries to the market are smooth.”
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Vietnam PP market yet to respond to faltering upturn in China
- Turkey’s PE market stuck between weak fundamentals and up pressure from China
- Firming PP trend falters in China’s local market
- European players question if bottom is near for PE
- Asian ABS players turn cautious after recent rally
- July PVC dealt lower in Europe, what lies ahead for August?
- China’s Jan-May total polymer imports hit a record of nearly two decades
- India’s local PVC market soars to 6-month high after customs hike
- China’s export PET market faces correction after rising 10% from two-year-low
- Spot propylene moves in opposite directions in Asia and Europe