Egypt’s EPC issues mid-September PVC prices
A source from EPC commented, “We issued rollovers when considering the firmer import PVC prices and generally stabilizing sentiment in the PVC market. Demand has been performing well for our cargoes as the higher USD parity and the ongoing difficulties when opening letters of credits at banks caused most buyers to turn to the local market. We received a good number of inquiries and buyers were asking for larger volumes than before.”
The producer is currently running their PVC plant at full rates and delivers their cargoes smoothly.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Tight supply drives HDPE, LLDPE gains in Southeast Asia
- European PE markets set for 2nd bullish month on rising costs
- Turkey’s PP and PE markets propelled to a firm start to H2 despite vulnerable conditions
- Asian PVC sees V-shaped recovery in Q2, what will Q3 bring?
- Will capacity additions cast cloud on ethylene upsurge in Asia?
- US PVC offers in Egypt rise steadily but resistance grows in tandem
- PE buyers’ resistance grows in SEA; duty-free origins more competitive than Mid-East
- Polymer demand cools in Turkey: Is price correction ahead for PP, PE and PVC?
- China’s rising PET trend takes a pause, but longer-term outlook remains firm
- Uptrend in China’s import PP market continues but cautious mood returns