Egypt’s EPC issues mid-September PVC prices
A source from EPC commented, “We issued rollovers when considering the firmer import PVC prices and generally stabilizing sentiment in the PVC market. Demand has been performing well for our cargoes as the higher USD parity and the ongoing difficulties when opening letters of credits at banks caused most buyers to turn to the local market. We received a good number of inquiries and buyers were asking for larger volumes than before.”
The producer is currently running their PVC plant at full rates and delivers their cargoes smoothly.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- European players question if bottom is near for PE
- Asian ABS players turn cautious after recent rally
- July PVC dealt lower in Europe, what lies ahead for August?
- China’s Jan-May total polymer imports hit a record of nearly two decades
- India’s local PVC market soars to 6-month high after customs hike
- China’s export PET market faces correction after rising 10% from two-year-low
- Spot propylene moves in opposite directions in Asia and Europe
- European PS hits year-to-date low on July drops
- Turkey’s PP market on par with China, LLDPE and HDPE trade at discount
- Bearish trend persists in July for PP, PE in Mid-East, Africa