Egypt’s EPC issues mid-September PVC prices
A source from EPC commented, “We issued rollovers when considering the firmer import PVC prices and generally stabilizing sentiment in the PVC market. Demand has been performing well for our cargoes as the higher USD parity and the ongoing difficulties when opening letters of credits at banks caused most buyers to turn to the local market. We received a good number of inquiries and buyers were asking for larger volumes than before.”
The producer is currently running their PVC plant at full rates and delivers their cargoes smoothly.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Tightness shapes expectations for Sept PVC pricing in Asia
- PP uptrend falters in Indonesia amid downstream resistance
- Will European PE market sustain uptrend following higher ethylene?
- COVID-19 resurgence weighs on polymer sentiment in Vietnam
- Stats: Turkey’s H1 polymer imports defy pandemic, hit all-time high
- Stats: China’s total PP, PE imports set a new record in H1 2020
- Lackluster demand outweighs tightness in Asian ABS markets
- Will costs drum up support for a 3rd-month-firming in Europe PET market?
- Import PE markets give softening signals in China, SE Asia
- PVC supplies tight, demand robust across Europe