Egypt’s EPC issues mid-month PVC prices
A source from the producer commented, “Demand can be deemed as moderate and we are delivering our cargoes without any problems. However, we issued decreases in line with the globally softer trend and steadily decreasing import prices. At the moment, we hold sufficient quantities to offer and we are running our plant at full capacity."
The producer still maintains their discount system issued at the beginning of the month. They continue to offer 1% discount for purchases around 100 tons, 1.5% discount for quantities between 300-500 tons, 2% discount for 500-700 tons and 2.5% discount for quantities 1000 tons.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Asian PS, ABS markets remain weak on rising trade tensions
- Spot styrene sharply down in Europe and Asia
- Expectations soften for PP raffia, fibre yet to follow in Turkey
- Will PE supplies from China flock to SEA?
- LDPE, LLDPE highest since Q3 2018; HDPE at 6-month high in Europe
- Intensifying trade war adds to bearishness in China’s local PP, PE markets
- PET prices hit multi-month lows in Asia and Europe
- Rising momentum fizzles out in European PS, ABS markets
- European PVC offers to Turkey shrug off higher costs
- Asian PVC players hold firm expectations for June