Egypt’s EPC issues mid-month PVC prices
A source from the producer commented, “Demand can be deemed as moderate and we are delivering our cargoes without any problems. However, we issued decreases in line with the globally softer trend and steadily decreasing import prices. At the moment, we hold sufficient quantities to offer and we are running our plant at full capacity."
The producer still maintains their discount system issued at the beginning of the month. They continue to offer 1% discount for purchases around 100 tons, 1.5% discount for quantities between 300-500 tons, 2% discount for 500-700 tons and 2.5% discount for quantities 1000 tons.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Europe PVC prices lag behind global markets, upward pressure mounts
- PS, ABS markets take respite from rising streak in China, SEA
- Muted demand in Europe paves way for plenty of PP, PE offers in Turkey
- Import PE uptrend persists in China despite bearish winds mounting in local market
- 3-digit hikes in Oct PVC offers reinforce supply-driven bullishness in Asia
- Crude oil caught between demand woes and production disruption
- Tightness drives European PVC market up, prices near pre-pandemic levels
- Major LDPE markets touch multi-year highs on growing tightness
- A prospect for Q4 through uncharted waters of 2020 amid pandemic
- China's import PP markets maintain uptrend under shadow of oil-driven losses in Dalian futures