Egypt’s EPC resumes operations at its PVC plant
“We haven’t announced any new prices for the remainder of the month as we are not delivering PVC resin and we are only delivering PVC compound to the local market but in limited quotas. We’ll reveal our new offers for the first half of November by the next week and we are expecting that the plant will be running at full capacity by then,” commented the source.
The producer had introduced increases of EGP500/ton ($56/ton) on their PVC k67-68 and k70 prices for the first half of October. The producer’s latest offers stand at EGP10700/ton ($1205/ton) for k67-68 and at EGP10850/ton ($1222/ton) for k70 on ex-Alexandria, cash excluding VAT basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- PP and PE markets set to rebound from two-year lows in Europe
- PET sellers hunt for signs of market bottom in Europe
- India’s import PP, PE markets rebound in Jan after several months of declines
- Tight supplies keep Asian PVC markets bullish
- Crude oil market sentiment turns in favour of bulls
- Will European PVC take a breather from 9-month downtrend in February?
- Supply limitations bolster Feb PP and PE outlook in Turkey
- China’s import PP markets climb to 6-month highs prior to Lunar New Year
- Weak activities press import PE, PP suppliers for discounts in Egypt
- Price erosion continues inside Middle Eastern polyolefins markets