Egypt’s EPC resumes operations at its PVC plant
“We haven’t announced any new prices for the remainder of the month as we are not delivering PVC resin and we are only delivering PVC compound to the local market but in limited quotas. We’ll reveal our new offers for the first half of November by the next week and we are expecting that the plant will be running at full capacity by then,” commented the source.
The producer had introduced increases of EGP500/ton ($56/ton) on their PVC k67-68 and k70 prices for the first half of October. The producer’s latest offers stand at EGP10700/ton ($1205/ton) for k67-68 and at EGP10850/ton ($1222/ton) for k70 on ex-Alexandria, cash excluding VAT basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- PP demand fares better than PE in Turkey
- Taiwanese major poised to come lower for a 3rd month to Asian PVC markets
- Covid concerns loom large in China, hitting demand and supply-chain
- Egypt’s PVC markets extend drops into January
- SE Asian PP, PE markets look for direction amid tepid demand, rising freights
- European PS, ABS markets open 2022 on firm footing
- Asia PET prices extend gains into January
- China’s PVC exports hit records in 2021; challenge global suppliers
- Stats: Turkey’s PP, PE imports on track for record-setting year
- What to watch in 2022 in polymer markets?