Egypt’s EPC resumes operations at its PVC plant
“We haven’t announced any new prices for the remainder of the month as we are not delivering PVC resin and we are only delivering PVC compound to the local market but in limited quotas. We’ll reveal our new offers for the first half of November by the next week and we are expecting that the plant will be running at full capacity by then,” commented the source.
The producer had introduced increases of EGP500/ton ($56/ton) on their PVC k67-68 and k70 prices for the first half of October. The producer’s latest offers stand at EGP10700/ton ($1205/ton) for k67-68 and at EGP10850/ton ($1222/ton) for k70 on ex-Alexandria, cash excluding VAT basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- European PE markets set for 2nd bullish month on rising costs
- Turkey’s PP and PE markets propelled to a firm start to H2 despite vulnerable conditions
- Asian PVC sees V-shaped recovery in Q2, what will Q3 bring?
- Will capacity additions cast cloud on ethylene upsurge in Asia?
- US PVC offers in Egypt rise steadily but resistance grows in tandem
- PE buyers’ resistance grows in SEA; duty-free origins more competitive than Mid-East
- Polymer demand cools in Turkey: Is price correction ahead for PP, PE and PVC?
- China’s rising PET trend takes a pause, but longer-term outlook remains firm
- Uptrend in China’s import PP market continues but cautious mood returns
- Hikes in Asia July PVC offers baffle some buyers, further rally under discussion