Egypt’s EPC resumes operations at its PVC plant
“We haven’t announced any new prices for the remainder of the month as we are not delivering PVC resin and we are only delivering PVC compound to the local market but in limited quotas. We’ll reveal our new offers for the first half of November by the next week and we are expecting that the plant will be running at full capacity by then,” commented the source.
The producer had introduced increases of EGP500/ton ($56/ton) on their PVC k67-68 and k70 prices for the first half of October. The producer’s latest offers stand at EGP10700/ton ($1205/ton) for k67-68 and at EGP10850/ton ($1222/ton) for k70 on ex-Alexandria, cash excluding VAT basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Asian ethylene-naphtha spread at almost 7-year low
- European PVC defies global uptrend
- Turkey’s PP, PE markets at a standstill amid lingering downturn
- PVC downturn persists in China’s local market despite bullish imports
- China's PP market at almost 2-year low; H2 outlook bearish
- Asian spot ethylene market plunges to decade low
- Early July expectations emerge softer in Europe’s PP market
- Import PE prices fall to lowest in more than a decade across Asia
- Tightness pushes Asian PVC markets to 3-month high
- China’s PE market continues bearish run on sluggish demand