Egypt’s EPC reveals H1 Feb PVC offers, delays turnaround
Accordingly, the producer’s offers remained unchanged from the previous levels at EGP15,600/ton ($967/ton) for PVC k67-68, on ex-Alexandria, cash excluding VAT basis.
A producer source stated that they are operating at reduced capacity and that their stocks are limited.
Regarding the turnaround plans, the source said that the shutdown has been delayed to mid-February. The producer’s plant is expected to remain offline for around a month.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- China PP price uptrend intact after holidays despite local supply pressure
- Saudi PP, PE markets reverse course in Feb after 8 months, maintenance schedule busy in Mid-East
- Freight carriers aim to manage supply-demand balance by blanking more sailings
- PP and PE markets set to rebound from two-year lows in Europe
- PET sellers hunt for signs of market bottom in Europe
- India’s import PP, PE markets rebound in Jan after several months of declines
- Tight supplies keep Asian PVC markets bullish
- Crude oil market sentiment turns in favour of bulls
- Will European PVC take a breather from 9-month downtrend in February?
- Supply limitations bolster Feb PP and PE outlook in Turkey