Egypt’s EPC reveals H1 September PVC offers
The producer’s fresh PVC offers stand at EGP15,100/ton ($951/ton) for K67-68, on ex-Alexandria, cash excluding VAT basis.
A source from the producer reported, “Demand is healthy, especially from export markets. Meanwhile, our stocks remain limited as the facility is still under maintenance. We will continue fulfilling volume commitments from stocks and sell small quantities for September."
The source also added that their facility was expected to return to production in around 10 days.
EPC’s chlorine plant was shut in late February. The restart was delayed several times as the COVID-19 restrictions prevented the arrival of foreign experts that were supposed to work on the plant.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- PET sellers hunt for signs of market bottom in Europe
- India’s import PP, PE markets rebound in Jan after several months of declines
- Tight supplies keep Asian PVC markets bullish
- Crude oil market sentiment turns in favour of bulls
- Will European PVC take a breather from 9-month downtrend in February?
- Supply limitations bolster Feb PP and PE outlook in Turkey
- China’s import PP markets climb to 6-month highs prior to Lunar New Year
- Weak activities press import PE, PP suppliers for discounts in Egypt
- Price erosion continues inside Middle Eastern polyolefins markets
- European PP, PE markets open 2023 with renewed drops