Egypt's EPC reveals H2 Sept PVC offers to local market
EPC’s new PVC offers are reported at EGP17,800/ton ($1008/ton) for PVC k67-68 and at EGP18,600/ton ($1053/ton) for k70, on ex-Alexandria, cash excluding VAT basis. The official exchange rate is used for the US dollar calculations.
The source reported that they raised their offers in line with the global firming trend as well as relatively better demand from customers. He added, “Our plant is operating at normal rates and we have good stocks to be able to deliver smoothly to our customers. The feedback we receive from the market has been good so far as they started to book their needs. Furthermore, we will only deliver to the local market until the end of the month, skipping export markets.”
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Can LDPE uptrend hold in Asia?
- Europe PVC prices lag behind global markets, upward pressure mounts
- PS, ABS markets take respite from rising streak in China, SEA
- Muted demand in Europe paves way for plenty of PP, PE offers in Turkey
- Import PE uptrend persists in China despite bearish winds mounting in local market
- 3-digit hikes in Oct PVC offers reinforce supply-driven bullishness in Asia
- Crude oil caught between demand woes and production disruption
- Tightness drives European PVC market up, prices near pre-pandemic levels
- Major LDPE markets touch multi-year highs on growing tightness
- A prospect for Q4 through uncharted waters of 2020 amid pandemic