Egypt's EPC reveals Nov PVC offers for H1 to local market
EPC’s new PVC offers are reported at EGP17,000/ton ($963/ton) for PVC k67-68 and at EGP17,800/ton ($1008/ton) for k70, on ex-Alexandria, cash excluding VAT basis. The official exchange rate is used for the US dollar calculations.
The source reported that decreases came in line with the global softening trend and sluggish demand. He commented, “We trimmed our offers down to be able to improve our sales. Now that we applied cumulative discounts of around EGP1000/ton ($57/ton) since mid-October, we expect to see better demand in the days ahead. Furthermore, our plant is running at full rates and we are delivering smoothly to our customers.”
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- COVID-19 resurgence weighs on polymer sentiment in Vietnam
- Stats: Turkey’s H1 polymer imports defy pandemic, hit all-time high
- Stats: China’s total PP, PE imports set a new record in H1 2020
- Lackluster demand outweighs tightness in Asian ABS markets
- Will costs drum up support for a 3rd-month-firming in Europe PET market?
- Import PE markets give softening signals in China, SE Asia
- PVC supplies tight, demand robust across Europe
- China’s local PP, PE markets snap nine-week rally
- Turnarounds keep PP supply tight in SE Asia
- European PP market sees step backs from initial July offers