Egypt's EPC reveals Nov PVC offers for H1 to local market
EPC’s new PVC offers are reported at EGP17,000/ton ($963/ton) for PVC k67-68 and at EGP17,800/ton ($1008/ton) for k70, on ex-Alexandria, cash excluding VAT basis. The official exchange rate is used for the US dollar calculations.
The source reported that decreases came in line with the global softening trend and sluggish demand. He commented, “We trimmed our offers down to be able to improve our sales. Now that we applied cumulative discounts of around EGP1000/ton ($57/ton) since mid-October, we expect to see better demand in the days ahead. Furthermore, our plant is running at full rates and we are delivering smoothly to our customers.”
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- PVC snaps an 8-month downtrend, players remain skeptical in Turkey
- China boosts polymer imports from US again despite shrinking overall imports in 2022
- Asian PVC prices cautiously rebound from more than 2-year lows
- Freight rates near pre-Covid levels as pace of normalization accelerates
- Bleak outlook for Q1 keeps European PP, PE buyers sidelined
- PLAST EURASIA 2022: Eyes on Russian and US supplies with demand woes in focus
- December PE offers to SE Asia imply further drops, yet to respond to China
- Has the bear market for Asian PVC almost run its course?
- Demand outlook for crude oil dims amid China worries
- Asian styrene prices rebound from almost two-year lows