Egypt’s EPC reveals October PVC prices
The producer currently offers at EGP10700/ton ($1205/ton) for k67-68 and at EGP10850/ton ($1222/ton) for k70 on ex-Alexandria, cash excluding VAT basis.
The source commented, “Our materials are seeing good demand in line with buyers’ preference to meet their needs from the local market as import activities are still faltering due to stronger dollar parity. We restarted our plant; however, the plant is running at 50% capacity now due to maintenance at the VCM plant.”
EPC had shut its PVC plant on September 11 for maintenance.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- PVC downturn persists in China’s local market despite bullish imports
- China's PP market at almost 2-year low; H2 outlook bearish
- Asian spot ethylene market plunges to decade low
- Early July expectations emerge softer in Europe’s PP market
- Import PE prices fall to lowest in more than a decade across Asia
- Tightness pushes Asian PVC markets to 3-month high
- China’s PE market continues bearish run on sluggish demand
- PP and PE markets turn softer in Egypt, Mid-East
- European PET extends bearish trend into 3rd consecutive month
- European PS, ABS markets down after 4 months