Egypt’s EPC reveals PVC prices for Sept
The producer currently offers k67-68 at EGP10200/ton ($1148/ton) and k70 at EGP10350/ton ($1165/ton) on ex-Alexandria, cash excluding VAT basis.
The source commented, “We see good demand from the local market despite the fact that trading activities are slowing down in line with the approaching Eid holidays. Most buyers prefer to meet their pre-holiday needs locally in the face of the ongoing USD parity issues. We are operating our plant at full capacity at the moment and we have sufficient stocks to deliver to the market.”
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- 3-digit hikes in Oct PVC offers reinforce supply-driven bullishness in Asia
- Crude oil caught between demand woes and production disruption
- Tightness drives European PVC market up, prices near pre-pandemic levels
- Major LDPE markets touch multi-year highs on growing tightness
- A prospect for Q4 through uncharted waters of 2020 amid pandemic
- China's import PP markets maintain uptrend under shadow of oil-driven losses in Dalian futures
- Weaker domestic demand prompts Vietnam to export polymers
- European PP market ceases upward trend in September
- Force majeure declarations rock the boat in Turkish PVC market
- China’s PE uptrend fueled by US force majeures; LDPE soars to more than 1-year high