Egypt’s EPC reveals higher prices for June, resumes production
Accordingly, EPC’s new PVC offers are standing at EGP17,350/ton ($956/ton) for PVC k67-68 and at EGP18,150/ton ($1000/ton) for k70, on ex-Alexandria, cash excluding VAT basis. The official exchange rate is used for the US dollar calculations.
“Demand is slowly improving for our products. We are running the plant at full rates and our deliveries are going normally,” said a producer source.
The source also highlighted that they will source their ethylene supplies from ETHYDCO in July as SIDPEC will have a shutdown maintenance in July.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Muted demand in Europe paves way for plenty of PP, PE offers in Turkey
- Import PE uptrend persists in China despite bearish winds mounting in local market
- 3-digit hikes in Oct PVC offers reinforce supply-driven bullishness in Asia
- Crude oil caught between demand woes and production disruption
- Tightness drives European PVC market up, prices near pre-pandemic levels
- Major LDPE markets touch multi-year highs on growing tightness
- A prospect for Q4 through uncharted waters of 2020 amid pandemic
- China's import PP markets maintain uptrend under shadow of oil-driven losses in Dalian futures
- Weaker domestic demand prompts Vietnam to export polymers
- European PP market ceases upward trend in September