Egypt’s EPC reveals higher prices for June, resumes production
Accordingly, EPC’s new PVC offers are standing at EGP17,350/ton ($956/ton) for PVC k67-68 and at EGP18,150/ton ($1000/ton) for k70, on ex-Alexandria, cash excluding VAT basis. The official exchange rate is used for the US dollar calculations.
“Demand is slowly improving for our products. We are running the plant at full rates and our deliveries are going normally,” said a producer source.
The source also highlighted that they will source their ethylene supplies from ETHYDCO in July as SIDPEC will have a shutdown maintenance in July.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- PLAST EURASIA 2022: Eyes on Russian and US supplies with demand woes in focus
- December PE offers to SE Asia imply further drops, yet to respond to China
- Has the bear market for Asian PVC almost run its course?
- Demand outlook for crude oil dims amid China worries
- Asian styrene prices rebound from almost two-year lows
- Turkey’s PE market on brink of new drops for December
- Signs of optimism in China PP and PE markets, but caution remains
- Egypt’s import PP, PE markets flat but domestic prices turn upwards in Nov
- PVC downturn enters 7th month, prices still far from pre-pandemic levels in Europe
- Aggressive US PE offers make a scene across global markets in Q4 after a hiatus of 2 years