Egypt’s EPC reveals mid-April prices, restart PVC and VCM plants
Meanwhile, EPC restarted their PVC and VCM plants, which had been shut since the third week of February due to a technical issue. A source from the company said, “We restarted our VCM plant and resumed production immediately. However, for PVC, despite our restart, we are yet to start producing this polymer since we first need to produce VCM to make PVC. It may take until next week for us to start our PVC deliveries to the market.”
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- PET prices weaken further in Asia and Mediterranean
- Vietnam PP market yet to respond to faltering upturn in China
- Turkey’s PE market stuck between weak fundamentals and up pressure from China
- Firming PP trend falters in China’s local market
- European players question if bottom is near for PE
- Asian ABS players turn cautious after recent rally
- July PVC dealt lower in Europe, what lies ahead for August?
- China’s Jan-May total polymer imports hit a record of nearly two decades
- India’s local PVC market soars to 6-month high after customs hike
- China’s export PET market faces correction after rising 10% from two-year-low