Egypt’s EPC reveals mid-July PVC prices after the holiday
A source from the company stated, “Given the stagnant market conditions and weak buying interest following the Ramadan holiday, we did not feel the need to decrease our prices as players are already taking their time to come back to the market. At the moment, we are running our plant at full rates and we hold sufficient stock levels.”
Meanwhile, players are waiting to hear prices for the second half of the month from Egypt’s other domestic producer TCI Sanmar.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Tight supply drives HDPE, LLDPE gains in Southeast Asia
- European PE markets set for 2nd bullish month on rising costs
- Turkey’s PP and PE markets propelled to a firm start to H2 despite vulnerable conditions
- Asian PVC sees V-shaped recovery in Q2, what will Q3 bring?
- Will capacity additions cast cloud on ethylene upsurge in Asia?
- US PVC offers in Egypt rise steadily but resistance grows in tandem
- PE buyers’ resistance grows in SEA; duty-free origins more competitive than Mid-East
- Polymer demand cools in Turkey: Is price correction ahead for PP, PE and PVC?
- China’s rising PET trend takes a pause, but longer-term outlook remains firm
- Uptrend in China’s import PP market continues but cautious mood returns