Egypt’s EPC reveals mid-month offers for November
The producer’s new PVC offers are currently standing at EGP15000/ton ($920/ton) for k67-68 and at EGP15800/ton ($969/ton), on ex-Alexandria, cash excluding VAT basis.
The source reported that the producer will begin to deliver PVC resin to the market as of November 16. “The plant is running at 80-90% capacity and we’re expecting to see good demand for our cargoes as supplies are quite tight in the local market,” added the source.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- PVC downturn persists in China’s local market despite bullish imports
- China's PP market at almost 2-year low; H2 outlook bearish
- Asian spot ethylene market plunges to decade low
- Early July expectations emerge softer in Europe’s PP market
- Import PE prices fall to lowest in more than a decade across Asia
- Tightness pushes Asian PVC markets to 3-month high
- China’s PE market continues bearish run on sluggish demand
- PP and PE markets turn softer in Egypt, Mid-East
- European PET extends bearish trend into 3rd consecutive month
- European PS, ABS markets down after 4 months