Egypt’s EPC reveals mid-month offers for November
The producer’s new PVC offers are currently standing at EGP15000/ton ($920/ton) for k67-68 and at EGP15800/ton ($969/ton), on ex-Alexandria, cash excluding VAT basis.
The source reported that the producer will begin to deliver PVC resin to the market as of November 16. “The plant is running at 80-90% capacity and we’re expecting to see good demand for our cargoes as supplies are quite tight in the local market,” added the source.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Tight supplies keep Asian PVC markets bullish
- Crude oil market sentiment turns in favour of bulls
- Will European PVC take a breather from 9-month downtrend in February?
- Supply limitations bolster Feb PP and PE outlook in Turkey
- China’s import PP markets climb to 6-month highs prior to Lunar New Year
- Weak activities press import PE, PP suppliers for discounts in Egypt
- Price erosion continues inside Middle Eastern polyolefins markets
- European PP, PE markets open 2023 with renewed drops
- Tight supply keeps expectations bullish in Turkey’s PVC market
- End of China’s ‘zero-COVID’ stance: Double-edged sword for Asia PVC, PP and PE markets