Egypt’s EPC reveals mid-month offers for November
The producer’s new PVC offers are currently standing at EGP15000/ton ($920/ton) for k67-68 and at EGP15800/ton ($969/ton), on ex-Alexandria, cash excluding VAT basis.
The source reported that the producer will begin to deliver PVC resin to the market as of November 16. “The plant is running at 80-90% capacity and we’re expecting to see good demand for our cargoes as supplies are quite tight in the local market,” added the source.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Taiwanese major poised to come lower for a 3rd month to Asian PVC markets
- Covid concerns loom large in China, hitting demand and supply-chain
- Egypt’s PVC markets extend drops into January
- SE Asian PP, PE markets look for direction amid tepid demand, rising freights
- European PS, ABS markets open 2022 on firm footing
- Asia PET prices extend gains into January
- China’s PVC exports hit records in 2021; challenge global suppliers
- Stats: Turkey’s PP, PE imports on track for record-setting year
- What to watch in 2022 in polymer markets?
- Turkey’s PE markets retain downtrend as 2021 ends