Egypt’s EPC revises up PVC offers for H2 Jan
The source commented that they increased their offers due to the increased costs amidst the strong dollar parity, adding that their plant is operating at full rates and delivering to the market smoothly. “We are delivering to the market from our daily production as we do not have stocks because of the good demand to our cargoes,” added the source.
EPC’s new PVC offers stand at EGP18,700/ton ($980/ton) for PVC k67-68 and at EGP19,500/ton ($1022/ton) for k70, on ex-Alexandria, cash excluding VAT basis. The official exchange rate is used for US dollar calculations.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Freight rates near pre-Covid levels as pace of normalization accelerates
- Bleak outlook for Q1 keeps European PP, PE buyers sidelined
- PLAST EURASIA 2022: Eyes on Russian and US supplies with demand woes in focus
- December PE offers to SE Asia imply further drops, yet to respond to China
- Has the bear market for Asian PVC almost run its course?
- Demand outlook for crude oil dims amid China worries
- Asian styrene prices rebound from almost two-year lows
- Turkey’s PE market on brink of new drops for December
- Signs of optimism in China PP and PE markets, but caution remains
- Egypt’s import PP, PE markets flat but domestic prices turn upwards in Nov