Egypt’s EPC starts deliveries to market, revises up PVC offers
EPC had decided to set their prices on a weekly basis due to the fluctuating dollar parity until the exchange rates stabilize between the US dollar and the EGP.
"We elected to raise our offers in line with the firming import prices and we received good feedback from our customers as they find our prices competitive compared to the other origins. Our operations are going fine now at the plant and we can deliver smoothly to our customers,” reported the source.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Lackluster demand outweighs tightness in Asian ABS markets
- Will costs drum up support for a 3rd-month-firming in Europe PET market?
- Import PE markets give softening signals in China, SE Asia
- PVC supplies tight, demand robust across Europe
- China’s local PP, PE markets snap nine-week rally
- Turnarounds keep PP supply tight in SE Asia
- European PP market sees step backs from initial July offers
- Focus turns to August in Turkey: PP and PE players sidelined amid blurry outlook
- SEA PE uptrend intact, yet increases capped by reduced demand
- Taiwanese major hikes Aug PVC offers to Asia as limited availability outweighs monsoon effect