Egypt’s EPC starts deliveries to market, revises up PVC offers
EPC had decided to set their prices on a weekly basis due to the fluctuating dollar parity until the exchange rates stabilize between the US dollar and the EGP.
"We elected to raise our offers in line with the firming import prices and we received good feedback from our customers as they find our prices competitive compared to the other origins. Our operations are going fine now at the plant and we can deliver smoothly to our customers,” reported the source.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Upsurge continues to wreak havoc on Turkey’s PP, PE markets
- PVC rally roars back in Asia as supply worries mount
- China PP, PE markets join global rally after Lunar New Year holiday
- PE, PP and PVC supply crunch exacerbated on US absence, traditional trade flows upended
- European PP, PE markets set for 5th bullish month as shortage bites
- Turkey shattered as PP prices shoot up to surreal levels
- Polymer markets face one of most chaotic times
- Turnaround season set to get underway in Asia
- Crude oil heals COVID-inflicted wounds; now what lies ahead?
- Global shipping turmoil deepens, adding to the upheaval in plastic resins