Egypt’s EPC starts deliveries to market, revises up PVC offers
EPC had decided to set their prices on a weekly basis due to the fluctuating dollar parity until the exchange rates stabilize between the US dollar and the EGP.
"We elected to raise our offers in line with the firming import prices and we received good feedback from our customers as they find our prices competitive compared to the other origins. Our operations are going fine now at the plant and we can deliver smoothly to our customers,” reported the source.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Turkey PP, PE markets propelled higher by shipping bottlenecks in Sept
- Are record-high PVC prices the new normal amid enduring pandemic?
- European PVC up for 16th month in Sept, prices touch new highs
- Egypt’s PP, PE markets rise on tightness in September
- Logistics snarls propel import PP, PE offers higher in Europe
- Import PVC prices near all-time highs in India, disparity with China/SEA grows
- PP, PE supplies rise in China; demand lags behind expectations despite peak season
- Stats: China’s July PE imports increase after 3 months of declines
- Will Asia’s PS markets follow ABS higher on cost support?
- Sept PET expectations diverge in shade of opposite factors in Europe