Egypt’s EPC starts deliveries to market, revises up PVC offers
EPC had decided to set their prices on a weekly basis due to the fluctuating dollar parity until the exchange rates stabilize between the US dollar and the EGP.
"We elected to raise our offers in line with the firming import prices and we received good feedback from our customers as they find our prices competitive compared to the other origins. Our operations are going fine now at the plant and we can deliver smoothly to our customers,” reported the source.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- SE Asian PP, PE markets look for direction amid tepid demand, rising freights
- European PS, ABS markets open 2022 on firm footing
- Asia PET prices extend gains into January
- China’s PVC exports hit records in 2021; challenge global suppliers
- Stats: Turkey’s PP, PE imports on track for record-setting year
- What to watch in 2022 in polymer markets?
- Turkey’s PE markets retain downtrend as 2021 ends
- Asian PP, PE markets to start 2022 on a bearish note
- PET bottle prices rise 40% in 2021 across Asia
- Egypt’s PVC markets set to end 2021 on weaker footing