Egypt’s EPC starts deliveries to market, revises up PVC offers
EPC had decided to set their prices on a weekly basis due to the fluctuating dollar parity until the exchange rates stabilize between the US dollar and the EGP.
"We elected to raise our offers in line with the firming import prices and we received good feedback from our customers as they find our prices competitive compared to the other origins. Our operations are going fine now at the plant and we can deliver smoothly to our customers,” reported the source.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Supply limitations bolster Feb PP and PE outlook in Turkey
- China’s import PP markets climb to 6-month highs prior to Lunar New Year
- Weak activities press import PE, PP suppliers for discounts in Egypt
- Price erosion continues inside Middle Eastern polyolefins markets
- European PP, PE markets open 2023 with renewed drops
- Tight supply keeps expectations bullish in Turkey’s PVC market
- End of China’s ‘zero-COVID’ stance: Double-edged sword for Asia PVC, PP and PE markets
- Mid-Eastern sellers approach China, SE Asia and Turkey with firmer PP, PE prices for Jan
- Egypt’s local PE, PP markets head north as pound plunges to new low
- Styrenics markets reverse slump after months-long downtrend in Europe