Egypt’s EPC unveils PVC offers for H1 Feb
“We rolled over our prices for the first half of February as our sales activities have slowed down recently given ongoing cash flow problems and we also want to attract buying interest amidst weak market sentiment and poor economic conditions,” commented the source.
EPC’s new PVC offers are reported unchanged at EGP18,700/ton ($994/ton) for PVC k67-68 and at EGP19,500/ton ($1036/ton) for k70, on ex-Alexandria, cash excluding VAT basis. The official exchange rate is used for US dollar calculations.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- PVC snaps an 8-month downtrend, players remain skeptical in Turkey
- China boosts polymer imports from US again despite shrinking overall imports in 2022
- Asian PVC prices cautiously rebound from more than 2-year lows
- Freight rates near pre-Covid levels as pace of normalization accelerates
- Bleak outlook for Q1 keeps European PP, PE buyers sidelined
- PLAST EURASIA 2022: Eyes on Russian and US supplies with demand woes in focus
- December PE offers to SE Asia imply further drops, yet to respond to China
- Has the bear market for Asian PVC almost run its course?
- Demand outlook for crude oil dims amid China worries
- Asian styrene prices rebound from almost two-year lows