Egypt’s EPC unveils PVC offers for H1 Feb
“We rolled over our prices for the first half of February as our sales activities have slowed down recently given ongoing cash flow problems and we also want to attract buying interest amidst weak market sentiment and poor economic conditions,” commented the source.
EPC’s new PVC offers are reported unchanged at EGP18,700/ton ($994/ton) for PVC k67-68 and at EGP19,500/ton ($1036/ton) for k70, on ex-Alexandria, cash excluding VAT basis. The official exchange rate is used for US dollar calculations.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- PET bottle fails to salve pandemic wounds; challenges mount as autumn begins
- Can LDPE uptrend hold in Asia?
- Europe PVC prices lag behind global markets, upward pressure mounts
- PS, ABS markets take respite from rising streak in China, SEA
- Muted demand in Europe paves way for plenty of PP, PE offers in Turkey
- Import PE uptrend persists in China despite bearish winds mounting in local market
- 3-digit hikes in Oct PVC offers reinforce supply-driven bullishness in Asia
- Crude oil caught between demand woes and production disruption
- Tightness drives European PVC market up, prices near pre-pandemic levels
- Major LDPE markets touch multi-year highs on growing tightness