Egypt’s EPPC only issues PP fibre prices for December
A source from the company commented, “In general, PP prices recorded decreases both in the local and import markets in line with the globally weak demand. We cut our PP fibre prices by $40/ton from November to $1110/ton on an ex-works Port Said, cash basis. However, we did not give new PP raffia prices because we still have lingering obligations to meet from November regarding raffia deliveries. Our USD basis offer levels hindered the process of completing our raffia sales.”
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Shipping costs show no sign of abating yet
- PP, PE gains extend into April but demand slips further in Africa
- Triple-digit hikes send Europe’s PP market to fresh all-time highs
- Turkey’s PET markets extend drops into April, pervaded by weak demand
- US PVC offers resurface at competitive levels in Egypt, Turkey
- China import PE prices extend losses into April on lower costs
- Bullish price environment continues in Egypt’s PP, PE markets
- Unexpected plant shutdown fails to cease local PP downturn in Indonesia
- Export PVC prices out of China provide competitive edge
- European PP, PE set for 6th bullish month, is peak near?