Egypt’s EPPC only issues PP fibre prices for December
A source from the company commented, “In general, PP prices recorded decreases both in the local and import markets in line with the globally weak demand. We cut our PP fibre prices by $40/ton from November to $1110/ton on an ex-works Port Said, cash basis. However, we did not give new PP raffia prices because we still have lingering obligations to meet from November regarding raffia deliveries. Our USD basis offer levels hindered the process of completing our raffia sales.”
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Virus-impacted demand inflicts toll on Vietnam's PE market
- HDPE fails to track firmer trend of LD, LLDPE in Europe
- China’s ABS market on soft path dragged by subdued demand
- Softening trend prevails in SEA PP market as virus fears dampen sentiment
- Chinese producers cut PET offers further amid coronavirus outbreak
- Oil and petchem companies’ earnings hit by falling margins in 2019
- Will February PP hikes prove workable in Europe?
- Turkish players question future outlook as import PP, PE prices see 6-month highs
- Asian PVC markets stay strong as tightness overshadows virus fears
- SEA LLDPE market sees fresh hikes despite virus-hit sentiment across Asia