Egypt’s EPPC only issues PP fibre prices for December
A source from the company commented, “In general, PP prices recorded decreases both in the local and import markets in line with the globally weak demand. We cut our PP fibre prices by $40/ton from November to $1110/ton on an ex-works Port Said, cash basis. However, we did not give new PP raffia prices because we still have lingering obligations to meet from November regarding raffia deliveries. Our USD basis offer levels hindered the process of completing our raffia sales.”
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Stats: China’s total PP, PE imports set a new record in H1 2020
- Lackluster demand outweighs tightness in Asian ABS markets
- Will costs drum up support for a 3rd-month-firming in Europe PET market?
- Import PE markets give softening signals in China, SE Asia
- PVC supplies tight, demand robust across Europe
- China’s local PP, PE markets snap nine-week rally
- Turnarounds keep PP supply tight in SE Asia
- European PP market sees step backs from initial July offers
- Focus turns to August in Turkey: PP and PE players sidelined amid blurry outlook
- SEA PE uptrend intact, yet increases capped by reduced demand