Egypt’s EPPC planning IPO for capacity expansion
Through the IPO, the company is planning to raise about $300 million in order to provide fund for its $1 billion expansion plan in its petrochemical plant.
Accordingly, the company is reportedly aiming to increase its petrochemical production capacity to 600,000 tons/year from its current production capacity of 290,000 tons/year within the next three or four years.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- PP and PE markets set to rebound from two-year lows in Europe
- PET sellers hunt for signs of market bottom in Europe
- India’s import PP, PE markets rebound in Jan after several months of declines
- Tight supplies keep Asian PVC markets bullish
- Crude oil market sentiment turns in favour of bulls
- Will European PVC take a breather from 9-month downtrend in February?
- Supply limitations bolster Feb PP and PE outlook in Turkey
- China’s import PP markets climb to 6-month highs prior to Lunar New Year
- Weak activities press import PE, PP suppliers for discounts in Egypt
- Price erosion continues inside Middle Eastern polyolefins markets