Egypt’s EPPC reveals July homo PP offers
The producer’s new offers are standing at $1140/ton for homo PP raffia and at $1160/ton for fibre, both on an ex-works Port Said, cash basis.
The source said, “Our operations are going smoothly at our plant, and we have sufficient stocks. We are delivering normally to our customers. Demand remains slow due to the persistently bad economic conditions and the dollar parity.”
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Turkey PP, PE markets extending uptrend into December
- Rising energy and feedstock prices prompt further gains in Asia PET markets
- Upward trend gains momentum in China's import PP, PE markets
- Egypt’s import PVC market in short supply; local prices gear up
- December hints at further hikes in Europe’s PS, ABS markets
- Global polymer markets face soaring freights amid pent-up demand
- RCEP to boost Asia-Pacific polymer trade; will global PP, PE trade flows change?
- PVC sellers’ India pricing strategy may differ from other Asian markets
- More US PE offers find way to China, SE Asia; yet allocations still limited
- European PVC market hits 2-year high on tightness