Egypt’s EPPC reveals November homo PP offers
The producer’s new offers are reported at $1180/ton for homo PP raffia and at $1200/ton for fibre, both on an ex-works Port Said, cash basis.
“Demand is moderate as converters need to reduce their operation rates and limit their purchasing volumes on poor end demand. Our plant is operating normally and we can delivery smoothly to our customers,” said the source.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Global PET markets surge on heels of costs, tightness
- SE Asia PP uptrend fueled by China’s strong return
- US PE offers back in the game in global markets
- Egypt’s PP, PE markets rise to 5-month high in October
- Oct PE pricing under discussion amid rising costs, tepid demand in Europe
- Crude at multi-year highs contributes to a perfect storm in polymers
- An enduring challenge: Unprecedented times in PVC markets
- Saudi major opts for firm Oct pricing in both local and export polyolefin markets
- Coal prices hit record highs in China with knock-on effects for PP, PVC markets
- European PP players foresee stability for Oct despite higher propylene