Egypt’s EPPC reveals November homo PP offers
The producer’s new offers are reported at $1180/ton for homo PP raffia and at $1200/ton for fibre, both on an ex-works Port Said, cash basis.
“Demand is moderate as converters need to reduce their operation rates and limit their purchasing volumes on poor end demand. Our plant is operating normally and we can delivery smoothly to our customers,” said the source.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Lackluster demand outweighs tightness in Asian ABS markets
- Will costs drum up support for a 3rd-month-firming in Europe PET market?
- Import PE markets give softening signals in China, SE Asia
- PVC supplies tight, demand robust across Europe
- China’s local PP, PE markets snap nine-week rally
- Turnarounds keep PP supply tight in SE Asia
- European PP market sees step backs from initial July offers
- Focus turns to August in Turkey: PP and PE players sidelined amid blurry outlook
- SEA PE uptrend intact, yet increases capped by reduced demand
- Taiwanese major hikes Aug PVC offers to Asia as limited availability outweighs monsoon effect