Egypt’s ETHYDCO announces December PE prices
Accordingly, the producer’s latest PE offers stand at EGP22,600/ton ($1260/ton) for HDPE film, EGP22,800/ton ($1271/ton) for HDPE b/m, EGP24,200 ($1348/ton) for HDPE pipe (natural), EGP22,200 ($1237/ton) for HDPE inj., and at EGP20,500/ton ($1143/ton) for LLDPE c4 film, all on an ex-Alexandria, cash not including VAT basis. The official exchange rate is used for the US dollar calculations.
A producer source attributed the lower offers to the globally softening PE trend and weaker ethylene monomer prices. "We have good allocations and our plant is running at full rates," she added.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- PP markets in China, Vietnam hit 3-year lows, readying to test new lows
- African PE, PP markets extend slide into May
- Asian PS, ABS markets at 2½-3-year lows amid Chinese oversupply
- India’s Q1 PVC imports hit record-high; did buyers rush to stock up before expected restrictions?
- LDPE prices move below LLDPE, HDPE on global lethargy
- Slide deepens in Middle Eastern PP, PE markets through May
- Oil prices down for fourth straight week, delicate balance ahead
- European ABS under pressure from aggressive imports, PS holds firm
- Türkiye witnesses plentiful PE offers amid globally weak demand
- India PP, PE markets’ slump extends into third month ahead of monsoon