Egypt’s ETHYDCO announces November PE offers
Accordingly, the producer’s HDPE offers remained unchanged at EGP22,600/ton ($1280/ton) for HDPE film, EGP20,000/ton ($1134/ton) for HDPE inj., EGP23,000/ton ($1305/ton) for HDPE pipe natural while LLDPE c4 film offers were cut down by EGP300/ton ($17/ton) to be reported at EGP22,500/ton ($1276/ton), all on an ex-Alexandria, cash not including VAT basis. The official exchange rate is used for the US dollar calculations.
The source cited slow year-end demand as the main reason behind their decision, adding, “Prices have been following a stable to softer trend and we have adjusted our prices accordingly. Operations are normal at our plant and our deliveries are smooth. However, we will not be delivering HDPE b/m to the market this month.”
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Asian PET markets in limbo between high costs and tepid demand
- India PVC sentiment improves further despite lower Aug offers from Taiwan
- Asian ethylene, propylene prices remain bullish but caution lingers
- African PP, PE markets offer mixed bag for July
- European PVC suppliers seek hikes for 14th straight month in July
- Turkey’s PP markets rise around 10% in a month
- India PVC sees first hike attempts after weeks of declines
- Import PE increases lose momentum in China, except for LDPE
- Downtrend continues into July in Mid-Eastern PP, PE markets
- Pace of PS drops in Asia slackens; ABS downtrend in full swing