Egypt’s ETHYDCO announces November PE offers
Accordingly, the producer’s HDPE offers remained unchanged at EGP22,600/ton ($1280/ton) for HDPE film, EGP20,000/ton ($1134/ton) for HDPE inj., EGP23,000/ton ($1305/ton) for HDPE pipe natural while LLDPE c4 film offers were cut down by EGP300/ton ($17/ton) to be reported at EGP22,500/ton ($1276/ton), all on an ex-Alexandria, cash not including VAT basis. The official exchange rate is used for the US dollar calculations.
The source cited slow year-end demand as the main reason behind their decision, adding, “Prices have been following a stable to softer trend and we have adjusted our prices accordingly. Operations are normal at our plant and our deliveries are smooth. However, we will not be delivering HDPE b/m to the market this month.”
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Muted demand in Europe paves way for plenty of PP, PE offers in Turkey
- Import PE uptrend persists in China despite bearish winds mounting in local market
- 3-digit hikes in Oct PVC offers reinforce supply-driven bullishness in Asia
- Crude oil caught between demand woes and production disruption
- Tightness drives European PVC market up, prices near pre-pandemic levels
- Major LDPE markets touch multi-year highs on growing tightness
- A prospect for Q4 through uncharted waters of 2020 amid pandemic
- China's import PP markets maintain uptrend under shadow of oil-driven losses in Dalian futures
- Weaker domestic demand prompts Vietnam to export polymers
- European PP market ceases upward trend in September