Egypt’s ETHYDCO announces November PE offers
Accordingly, the producer’s HDPE offers remained unchanged at EGP22,600/ton ($1280/ton) for HDPE film, EGP20,000/ton ($1134/ton) for HDPE inj., EGP23,000/ton ($1305/ton) for HDPE pipe natural while LLDPE c4 film offers were cut down by EGP300/ton ($17/ton) to be reported at EGP22,500/ton ($1276/ton), all on an ex-Alexandria, cash not including VAT basis. The official exchange rate is used for the US dollar calculations.
The source cited slow year-end demand as the main reason behind their decision, adding, “Prices have been following a stable to softer trend and we have adjusted our prices accordingly. Operations are normal at our plant and our deliveries are smooth. However, we will not be delivering HDPE b/m to the market this month.”
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Saudi PP, PE markets reverse course in Feb after 8 months, maintenance schedule busy in Mid-East
- Freight carriers aim to manage supply-demand balance by blanking more sailings
- PP and PE markets set to rebound from two-year lows in Europe
- PET sellers hunt for signs of market bottom in Europe
- India’s import PP, PE markets rebound in Jan after several months of declines
- Tight supplies keep Asian PVC markets bullish
- Crude oil market sentiment turns in favour of bulls
- Will European PVC take a breather from 9-month downtrend in February?
- Supply limitations bolster Feb PP and PE outlook in Turkey
- China’s import PP markets climb to 6-month highs prior to Lunar New Year