Egypt's ETHYDCO denies rumors of lack of LLDPE supply
“Our deliveries are proceeding normally to the market and operations are performing smoothly at our plant. Our first line continues to produce LLDPE grades while our second line is currently producing HDPE blow moulding. We are yet to determine whether to start delivering it to the market or to wait until the beginning of next month. Currently we are supplying LLDPE film, HDPE film and HDPE 100 to the market; however, our HDPE 80 cargoes are out of stock,” said the source.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Run rate cuts managed to prop up Asian ethylene, propylene prices
- Saudi major revises down Sept PP, PE offers in East Med, Egypt
- Tightening supplies embolden PP producers to hike prices in SE Asia
- European PP, PE lose premium over global markets, what lies ahead?
- Turkey’s PVC market in flux amid calm demand, reduced supply
- China PE markets cautiously rebound after 5-month downtrend
- Taiwanese major’s Oct PVC pricing cuts surprise Asian markets
- PP, PE recovery elusive yet in India but seasonal strength round the corner
- Container freight rate slump deepens as weak demand seems here to stay
- Turkey’s PP and PE markets track opposite directions in September