Egypt's ETHYDCO denies rumors of lack of LLDPE supply
“Our deliveries are proceeding normally to the market and operations are performing smoothly at our plant. Our first line continues to produce LLDPE grades while our second line is currently producing HDPE blow moulding. We are yet to determine whether to start delivering it to the market or to wait until the beginning of next month. Currently we are supplying LLDPE film, HDPE film and HDPE 100 to the market; however, our HDPE 80 cargoes are out of stock,” said the source.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Upsurge continues to wreak havoc on Turkey’s PP, PE markets
- PVC rally roars back in Asia as supply worries mount
- China PP, PE markets join global rally after Lunar New Year holiday
- PE, PP and PVC supply crunch exacerbated on US absence, traditional trade flows upended
- European PP, PE markets set for 5th bullish month as shortage bites
- Turkey shattered as PP prices shoot up to surreal levels
- Polymer markets face one of most chaotic times
- Turnaround season set to get underway in Asia
- Crude oil heals COVID-inflicted wounds; now what lies ahead?
- Global shipping turmoil deepens, adding to the upheaval in plastic resins