Egypt's ETHYDCO denies rumors of lack of LLDPE supply
“Our deliveries are proceeding normally to the market and operations are performing smoothly at our plant. Our first line continues to produce LLDPE grades while our second line is currently producing HDPE blow moulding. We are yet to determine whether to start delivering it to the market or to wait until the beginning of next month. Currently we are supplying LLDPE film, HDPE film and HDPE 100 to the market; however, our HDPE 80 cargoes are out of stock,” said the source.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Stats: Turkey’s H1 polymer imports defy pandemic, hit all-time high
- Stats: China’s total PP, PE imports set a new record in H1 2020
- Lackluster demand outweighs tightness in Asian ABS markets
- Will costs drum up support for a 3rd-month-firming in Europe PET market?
- Import PE markets give softening signals in China, SE Asia
- PVC supplies tight, demand robust across Europe
- China’s local PP, PE markets snap nine-week rally
- Turnarounds keep PP supply tight in SE Asia
- European PP market sees step backs from initial July offers
- Focus turns to August in Turkey: PP and PE players sidelined amid blurry outlook