Egypt’s ETHYDCO issues December LLDPE, HDPE prices
The producer raised its offers by EGP3000/ton ($166/ton) for LLDPE c4 film, by EGP2500/ton ($138/ton) for HDPE film and by EGP3250/ton ($180/ton) for HDPE pipe (PE100) from November.
The producer is currently offering at EGP20,000/ton ($1116/ton) for LLDPE c4 film, at EGP19,000/ton for ($938/ton) for HDPE film and at EGP17,250/ton ($852/ton) for HDPE pipe (PE 100), all on ex-Alexandria, cash excluding VAT basis. The official exchange rate is used for US dollar calculations.
"Operations are going smoothly at our plant. Our first line continues to produce LLDPE film while the second line is currently producing HDPE film. We have sufficient stocks to deliver to the market smoothly. For PE 100 grade, we received good feedback from our customers and we have started delivering to the market as of the beginning of this month," commented the source.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Turkey’s PS, EPS markets retain uptrend on low availability
- China’s PP, PE and PVC markets continue to offer poor netbacks despite better sentiment
- LDPE run-up enters its third month in China as tightness persists
- African PP, PE markets extend gains into Sept on tightness
- European PS follows SM lower in Sept, ABS flat on tightness
- Turkey PP, PE markets propelled higher by shipping bottlenecks in Sept
- Are record-high PVC prices the new normal amid enduring pandemic?
- European PVC up for 16th month in Sept, prices touch new highs
- Egypt’s PP, PE markets rise on tightness in September
- Logistics snarls propel import PP, PE offers higher in Europe