Egypt’s ETHYDCO issues December LLDPE, HDPE prices
The producer raised its offers by EGP3000/ton ($166/ton) for LLDPE c4 film, by EGP2500/ton ($138/ton) for HDPE film and by EGP3250/ton ($180/ton) for HDPE pipe (PE100) from November.
The producer is currently offering at EGP20,000/ton ($1116/ton) for LLDPE c4 film, at EGP19,000/ton for ($938/ton) for HDPE film and at EGP17,250/ton ($852/ton) for HDPE pipe (PE 100), all on ex-Alexandria, cash excluding VAT basis. The official exchange rate is used for US dollar calculations.
"Operations are going smoothly at our plant. Our first line continues to produce LLDPE film while the second line is currently producing HDPE film. We have sufficient stocks to deliver to the market smoothly. For PE 100 grade, we received good feedback from our customers and we have started delivering to the market as of the beginning of this month," commented the source.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Pent-up demand lifts India’s PP market
- Europe continues to defy global PVC trend
- Egypt’s PP, PE markets continue to slide in January
- Europe’s PE markets under pressure from rising supplies
- PP demand fares better than PE in Turkey
- Taiwanese major poised to come lower for a 3rd month to Asian PVC markets
- Covid concerns loom large in China, hitting demand and supply-chain
- Egypt’s PVC markets extend drops into January
- SE Asian PP, PE markets look for direction amid tepid demand, rising freights
- European PS, ABS markets open 2022 on firm footing