Egypt’s ETHYDCO issues December LLDPE, HDPE prices
The producer raised its offers by EGP3000/ton ($166/ton) for LLDPE c4 film, by EGP2500/ton ($138/ton) for HDPE film and by EGP3250/ton ($180/ton) for HDPE pipe (PE100) from November.
The producer is currently offering at EGP20,000/ton ($1116/ton) for LLDPE c4 film, at EGP19,000/ton for ($938/ton) for HDPE film and at EGP17,250/ton ($852/ton) for HDPE pipe (PE 100), all on ex-Alexandria, cash excluding VAT basis. The official exchange rate is used for US dollar calculations.
"Operations are going smoothly at our plant. Our first line continues to produce LLDPE film while the second line is currently producing HDPE film. We have sufficient stocks to deliver to the market smoothly. For PE 100 grade, we received good feedback from our customers and we have started delivering to the market as of the beginning of this month," commented the source.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Upsurge continues to wreak havoc on Turkey’s PP, PE markets
- PVC rally roars back in Asia as supply worries mount
- China PP, PE markets join global rally after Lunar New Year holiday
- PE, PP and PVC supply crunch exacerbated on US absence, traditional trade flows upended
- European PP, PE markets set for 5th bullish month as shortage bites
- Turkey shattered as PP prices shoot up to surreal levels
- Polymer markets face one of most chaotic times
- Turnaround season set to get underway in Asia
- Crude oil heals COVID-inflicted wounds; now what lies ahead?
- Global shipping turmoil deepens, adding to the upheaval in plastic resins