Egypt’s ETHYDCO issues Feb HDPE offers
The producer is currently offering at EGP21,700/ton ($1150/ton) for HDPE film and at EGP20,500/ton ($1087/ton) for HDPE injection , all on ex-Alexandria, cash excluding VAT basis. The official exchange rate is used for US dollar calculations.
The source commented, “We have good stock levels and our deliveries are going smoothly to the local market and to our export destinations as well as we receive good feedback from our customers. We might deliver some HDPE b/m cargoes by the middle of this month as we have some stock left.”
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- PVC snaps an 8-month downtrend, players remain skeptical in Turkey
- China boosts polymer imports from US again despite shrinking overall imports in 2022
- Asian PVC prices cautiously rebound from more than 2-year lows
- Freight rates near pre-Covid levels as pace of normalization accelerates
- Bleak outlook for Q1 keeps European PP, PE buyers sidelined
- PLAST EURASIA 2022: Eyes on Russian and US supplies with demand woes in focus
- December PE offers to SE Asia imply further drops, yet to respond to China
- Has the bear market for Asian PVC almost run its course?
- Demand outlook for crude oil dims amid China worries
- Asian styrene prices rebound from almost two-year lows