Egypt’s ETHYDCO issues Feb HDPE offers
The producer is currently offering at EGP21,700/ton ($1150/ton) for HDPE film and at EGP20,500/ton ($1087/ton) for HDPE injection , all on ex-Alexandria, cash excluding VAT basis. The official exchange rate is used for US dollar calculations.
The source commented, “We have good stock levels and our deliveries are going smoothly to the local market and to our export destinations as well as we receive good feedback from our customers. We might deliver some HDPE b/m cargoes by the middle of this month as we have some stock left.”
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Supply limitations bolster Feb PP and PE outlook in Turkey
- China’s import PP markets climb to 6-month highs prior to Lunar New Year
- Weak activities press import PE, PP suppliers for discounts in Egypt
- Price erosion continues inside Middle Eastern polyolefins markets
- European PP, PE markets open 2023 with renewed drops
- Tight supply keeps expectations bullish in Turkey’s PVC market
- End of China’s ‘zero-COVID’ stance: Double-edged sword for Asia PVC, PP and PE markets
- Mid-Eastern sellers approach China, SE Asia and Turkey with firmer PP, PE prices for Jan
- Egypt’s local PE, PP markets head north as pound plunges to new low
- Styrenics markets reverse slump after months-long downtrend in Europe