Egypt’s ETHYDCO issues November LLDPE, HDPE prices
The producer is currently offering at EGP17000/ton ($1914/ton) for LLDPE film grades on ex-Alexandria, cash excluding VAT basis. The official exchange rate is used for US dollar calculations.
Meanwhile, ETHYDCO started to give offers for HDPE grades again. The producer’s new list prices for HDPE offers stand at EGP16500/ton ($1644/ton) for HDPE film and at EGP16700-17250/ton ($1664-1719/ton) for HDPE pipe (PE 80 and PE 100) with the same terms.
“We increased our offers to keep up with the firming trend in the market. Our cargoes are seeing good demand and our export business is good as well. Operations are going smoothly at our plant and we shifted the production at our second line into HDPE film again starting from this month. However, we are planning to shift the production again by the middle of this month. We are yet to decide to which grade we will shift the line though. We have produced some HDPE 80 and HDPE 100, but we have not begun commercial production for these grades yet as we are waiting to test them and receive feedback from our customers," added the source.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- COVID-19 resurgence weighs on polymer sentiment in Vietnam
- Stats: Turkey’s H1 polymer imports defy pandemic, hit all-time high
- Stats: China’s total PP, PE imports set a new record in H1 2020
- Lackluster demand outweighs tightness in Asian ABS markets
- Will costs drum up support for a 3rd-month-firming in Europe PET market?
- Import PE markets give softening signals in China, SE Asia
- PVC supplies tight, demand robust across Europe
- China’s local PP, PE markets snap nine-week rally
- Turnarounds keep PP supply tight in SE Asia
- European PP market sees step backs from initial July offers