Egypt’s ETHYDCO issues November LLDPE, HDPE prices
The producer is currently offering at EGP17000/ton ($1914/ton) for LLDPE film grades on ex-Alexandria, cash excluding VAT basis. The official exchange rate is used for US dollar calculations.
Meanwhile, ETHYDCO started to give offers for HDPE grades again. The producer’s new list prices for HDPE offers stand at EGP16500/ton ($1644/ton) for HDPE film and at EGP16700-17250/ton ($1664-1719/ton) for HDPE pipe (PE 80 and PE 100) with the same terms.
“We increased our offers to keep up with the firming trend in the market. Our cargoes are seeing good demand and our export business is good as well. Operations are going smoothly at our plant and we shifted the production at our second line into HDPE film again starting from this month. However, we are planning to shift the production again by the middle of this month. We are yet to decide to which grade we will shift the line though. We have produced some HDPE 80 and HDPE 100, but we have not begun commercial production for these grades yet as we are waiting to test them and receive feedback from our customers," added the source.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Turkey’s PVC market looks for direction amid divergent factors
- Pent-up demand lifts India’s PP market
- Europe continues to defy global PVC trend
- Egypt’s PP, PE markets continue to slide in January
- Europe’s PE markets under pressure from rising supplies
- PP demand fares better than PE in Turkey
- Taiwanese major poised to come lower for a 3rd month to Asian PVC markets
- Covid concerns loom large in China, hitting demand and supply-chain
- Egypt’s PVC markets extend drops into January
- SE Asian PP, PE markets look for direction amid tepid demand, rising freights