Egypt’s ETHYDCO resumes LLDPE deliveries
“We are currently delivering HDPE film, b/m and inj. grades to the market besides the LLDPE cargoes,” added the source.
The producer is currently offering at EGP21,700/ton for ($1033/ton) for HDPE film, at EGP21,500/ton ($1023/ton) for HDPE b/m and at EGP19,500/ton ($928/ton) for HDPE injection, at EGP26,000 ($1432/ton) for LLDPE c4 film, all on ex-Alexandria, cash excluding VAT basis. The official exchange rate is used for US dollar calculations.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Muted demand in Europe paves way for plenty of PP, PE offers in Turkey
- Import PE uptrend persists in China despite bearish winds mounting in local market
- 3-digit hikes in Oct PVC offers reinforce supply-driven bullishness in Asia
- Crude oil caught between demand woes and production disruption
- Tightness drives European PVC market up, prices near pre-pandemic levels
- Major LDPE markets touch multi-year highs on growing tightness
- A prospect for Q4 through uncharted waters of 2020 amid pandemic
- China's import PP markets maintain uptrend under shadow of oil-driven losses in Dalian futures
- Weaker domestic demand prompts Vietnam to export polymers
- European PP market ceases upward trend in September