Egypt’s ETHYDCO resumes LLDPE deliveries
“We are currently delivering HDPE film, b/m and inj. grades to the market besides the LLDPE cargoes,” added the source.
The producer is currently offering at EGP21,700/ton for ($1033/ton) for HDPE film, at EGP21,500/ton ($1023/ton) for HDPE b/m and at EGP19,500/ton ($928/ton) for HDPE injection, at EGP26,000 ($1432/ton) for LLDPE c4 film, all on ex-Alexandria, cash excluding VAT basis. The official exchange rate is used for US dollar calculations.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Turkey’s PE market on brink of new drops for December
- Signs of optimism in China PP and PE markets, but caution remains
- Egypt’s import PP, PE markets flat but domestic prices turn upwards in Nov
- PVC downturn enters 7th month, prices still far from pre-pandemic levels in Europe
- Aggressive US PE offers make a scene across global markets in Q4 after a hiatus of 2 years
- SEA cracker outages and lack of deep-sea cargoes underpin olefin prices in Asia
- US origin hammers import PVC prices into Asia
- China PE markets stay bearish with import prices below new thresholds
- Oil producers boast record Q3 earnings but chemical margins under pressure
- Aggressive imports, long supplies weigh on Europe’s ABS markets