Egypt’s ETHYDCO reveals June PE offers
Accordingly, the producer’s recent offers are currently standing at EGP23,200/ton ($1282/ton) for LLDPE film, EGP22,000/ton ($1216/ton) for HDPE film, and at EGP21,500/ton ($1188/ton) for b/m and at EGP21,000/ton ($1160/ton) for injection, all on an ex-Alexandria, cash not including VAT basis. The official exchange rate is used for the US dollar calculations.
The source commented, “The market activity is slow. Therefore, we adopt different pricing strategies for this month based on availability and demand."
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- What will October unfold for Turkey’s PE markets?
- PET bottle fails to salve pandemic wounds; challenges mount as autumn begins
- Can LDPE uptrend hold in Asia?
- Europe PVC prices lag behind global markets, upward pressure mounts
- PS, ABS markets take respite from rising streak in China, SEA
- Muted demand in Europe paves way for plenty of PP, PE offers in Turkey
- Import PE uptrend persists in China despite bearish winds mounting in local market
- 3-digit hikes in Oct PVC offers reinforce supply-driven bullishness in Asia
- Crude oil caught between demand woes and production disruption
- Tightness drives European PVC market up, prices near pre-pandemic levels