Egypt’s ETHYDCO reveals June PE offers
Accordingly, the producer’s recent offers are currently standing at EGP23,200/ton ($1282/ton) for LLDPE film, EGP22,000/ton ($1216/ton) for HDPE film, and at EGP21,500/ton ($1188/ton) for b/m and at EGP21,000/ton ($1160/ton) for injection, all on an ex-Alexandria, cash not including VAT basis. The official exchange rate is used for the US dollar calculations.
The source commented, “The market activity is slow. Therefore, we adopt different pricing strategies for this month based on availability and demand."
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Freight rates near pre-Covid levels as pace of normalization accelerates
- Bleak outlook for Q1 keeps European PP, PE buyers sidelined
- PLAST EURASIA 2022: Eyes on Russian and US supplies with demand woes in focus
- December PE offers to SE Asia imply further drops, yet to respond to China
- Has the bear market for Asian PVC almost run its course?
- Demand outlook for crude oil dims amid China worries
- Asian styrene prices rebound from almost two-year lows
- Turkey’s PE market on brink of new drops for December
- Signs of optimism in China PP and PE markets, but caution remains
- Egypt’s import PP, PE markets flat but domestic prices turn upwards in Nov