Egypt’s ETHYDCO revises initial HDPE film offers down
Accordingly, the producer’s HDPE film offers were reported at EGP21,400/ton ($1200/ton) ex-Alexandria, cash not including VAT basis while the producer maintained its prices for other PE grades at their most recent levels. The official exchange rate is used for the US dollar calculations.
A producer source noted, “We are delivering normally to the market.”
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Turkey's polymer markets deadlocked as lira’s freefall shatters all records
- Homo-PP downturn in full swing in China
- Bearish pressure mounts on SE Asian PE markets
- Oil faces demand pressure from renewed Covid-19 fears
- Europe PET market hovers around a decade-high, Asia stumbles
- Turkey's import PE market set to reverse course in December
- Sentiment in China PP, PE markets turns bearish again
- Taiwanese major’s Dec PVC price cuts deeper than expected
- Egypt’s PP, PE prices see corrections as buyers resist firm offers
- Nov hikes send Europe’s PE markets to multi-month highs