Egypt’s ETHYDCO revises initial HDPE film offers down
Accordingly, the producer’s HDPE film offers were reported at EGP21,400/ton ($1200/ton) ex-Alexandria, cash not including VAT basis while the producer maintained its prices for other PE grades at their most recent levels. The official exchange rate is used for the US dollar calculations.
A producer source noted, “We are delivering normally to the market.”
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- What propels PE prices higher in China?
- Vietnam PP, PE markets keep rising but some cautiousness remains
- Malaysia PP exports almost triple in February
- Spot ethylene markets rally on diminishing supply in Asia, Europe
- Will European PP markets change direction after 3 months?
- Turkish PP, PE players leaving market for holiday with firm post-Eid expectations
- June PVC hikes exceed expectations in Asia, sustainability under discussion
- Import PS, ABS markets recover amid upstream gains in Egypt
- PP, PE markets on a slight uptrend in Indonesia despite Ramadan lull
- European PE hovers around 11-year low, is reversal near?