Egypt’s ETHYDCO revises initial HDPE film offers down
Accordingly, the producer’s HDPE film offers were reported at EGP21,400/ton ($1200/ton) ex-Alexandria, cash not including VAT basis while the producer maintained its prices for other PE grades at their most recent levels. The official exchange rate is used for the US dollar calculations.
A producer source noted, “We are delivering normally to the market.”
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Asian PET markets in limbo between high costs and tepid demand
- India PVC sentiment improves further despite lower Aug offers from Taiwan
- Asian ethylene, propylene prices remain bullish but caution lingers
- African PP, PE markets offer mixed bag for July
- European PVC suppliers seek hikes for 14th straight month in July
- Turkey’s PP markets rise around 10% in a month
- India PVC sees first hike attempts after weeks of declines
- Import PE increases lose momentum in China, except for LDPE
- Downtrend continues into July in Mid-Eastern PP, PE markets
- Pace of PS drops in Asia slackens; ABS downtrend in full swing