Egypt’s ETHYDCO rolls over PE offers for May
ETHYDCO maintained its offers at EGP24,000/ton ($1325/ton) for LLDPE film, EGP22,000/ton ($1215/ton) for HDPE film and b/m, all on an ex-Alexandria, cash not including VAT basis. The official exchange rate is used for the US dollar calculations.
“Market activities are still slow given the holidays, hence we are still waiting to receive feedback from our customers regarding our new offers," said the source.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- PLAST EURASIA 2022: Eyes on Russian and US supplies with demand woes in focus
- December PE offers to SE Asia imply further drops, yet to respond to China
- Has the bear market for Asian PVC almost run its course?
- Demand outlook for crude oil dims amid China worries
- Asian styrene prices rebound from almost two-year lows
- Turkey’s PE market on brink of new drops for December
- Signs of optimism in China PP and PE markets, but caution remains
- Egypt’s import PP, PE markets flat but domestic prices turn upwards in Nov
- PVC downturn enters 7th month, prices still far from pre-pandemic levels in Europe
- Aggressive US PE offers make a scene across global markets in Q4 after a hiatus of 2 years