Egypt’s ETHYDCO rolls over PE offers for May
ETHYDCO maintained its offers at EGP24,000/ton ($1325/ton) for LLDPE film, EGP22,000/ton ($1215/ton) for HDPE film and b/m, all on an ex-Alexandria, cash not including VAT basis. The official exchange rate is used for the US dollar calculations.
“Market activities are still slow given the holidays, hence we are still waiting to receive feedback from our customers regarding our new offers," said the source.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- PS, ABS markets take respite from rising streak in China, SEA
- Muted demand in Europe paves way for plenty of PP, PE offers in Turkey
- Import PE uptrend persists in China despite bearish winds mounting in local market
- 3-digit hikes in Oct PVC offers reinforce supply-driven bullishness in Asia
- Crude oil caught between demand woes and production disruption
- Tightness drives European PVC market up, prices near pre-pandemic levels
- Major LDPE markets touch multi-year highs on growing tightness
- A prospect for Q4 through uncharted waters of 2020 amid pandemic
- China's import PP markets maintain uptrend under shadow of oil-driven losses in Dalian futures
- Weaker domestic demand prompts Vietnam to export polymers