Egypt’s HDPE producer lowers December prices
A source from the producer commented, “Declining oil prices are affecting raw material costs and polymer prices are also being affected. Plus, the overall market situation is still weak, with buyers being cautious when engaging in new purchases as they do not want to build high stocks. However, despite poor market conditions, we are still running at full rates and our deliveries perform smoothly. Players still expect to see further reductions and are adopting a wait and see stance."
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- PVC downturn persists in China’s local market despite bullish imports
- China's PP market at almost 2-year low; H2 outlook bearish
- Asian spot ethylene market plunges to decade low
- Early July expectations emerge softer in Europe’s PP market
- Import PE prices fall to lowest in more than a decade across Asia
- Tightness pushes Asian PVC markets to 3-month high
- China’s PE market continues bearish run on sluggish demand
- PP and PE markets turn softer in Egypt, Mid-East
- European PET extends bearish trend into 3rd consecutive month
- European PS, ABS markets down after 4 months