Egypt’s OPC and EPPC reveal new May offers
Accordingly, OPC rolled over its new offers for May and the producer’s new PP prices currently stand at EGP22,300-22,800/ton ($1230-1258/ton) on an ex- Ain Sokhna, cash not including VAT basis. The source said, “We resumed operations at our plant and have been producing since the beginning of this week. We are also delivering to the market smoothly and we have good stock levels.”
EPPC, however, issued $30/ton decreases on its new PP offers for May from its latest April levels. The producer’s new offers are reported at $1160/ton for homo PP raffia and at $1180/ton for fibre, both on an ex-works Port Said, cash basis. The producer source commented, “Our operations at our plant are going normally and we have good stocks to deliver immediately. We started to receive new inquiries for May and we hope to see some further improvements."
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Major LDPE markets touch multi-year highs on growing tightness
- A prospect for Q4 through uncharted waters of 2020 amid pandemic
- China's import PP markets maintain uptrend under shadow of oil-driven losses in Dalian futures
- Weaker domestic demand prompts Vietnam to export polymers
- European PP market ceases upward trend in September
- Force majeure declarations rock the boat in Turkish PVC market
- China’s PE uptrend fueled by US force majeures; LDPE soars to more than 1-year high
- Stats: China’s cumulative PP imports in Jan-July 2020 reach record-high
- Sept PP, PE trend begins to take shape in Saudi Arabia
- Sept expectations voiced in Europe; ABS draws rosier picture than PS