Egypt’s OPC declares December PP raffia prices
A source from the company commented, “We elected to decrease our offer levels by EGP1000-1200/ton for December. We believe that offering in local currency term is helping us to achieve better sales since buyers are trying to avoid the higher exchange rates and prefer to purchase on local currency terms.” The source also added that their plant is currently working at full capacity and that they are giving priority to supply the local market’s needs rather than the export market.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Virus-impacted demand inflicts toll on Vietnam's PE market
- HDPE fails to track firmer trend of LD, LLDPE in Europe
- China’s ABS market on soft path dragged by subdued demand
- Softening trend prevails in SEA PP market as virus fears dampen sentiment
- Chinese producers cut PET offers further amid coronavirus outbreak
- Oil and petchem companies’ earnings hit by falling margins in 2019
- Will February PP hikes prove workable in Europe?
- Turkish players question future outlook as import PP, PE prices see 6-month highs
- Asian PVC markets stay strong as tightness overshadows virus fears
- SEA LLDPE market sees fresh hikes despite virus-hit sentiment across Asia