Egypt’s OPC issues December PP prices
The producer’s new offers currently stand at EGP18900-19300/ton ($1054-1077/ton) on an ex- Ain Sokhna, cash not including VAT basis.
The source said, “Our plant is running at full capacity now. Demand is exceeding our supplies as local players are showing interest in our prompt cargoes and our EGP based prices. Players are trying to avoid purchasing imports due to the unstable dollar parity," commented the source.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Turkey shattered as PP prices shoot up to surreal levels
- Polymer markets face one of most chaotic times
- Turnaround season set to get underway in Asia
- Crude oil heals COVID-inflicted wounds; now what lies ahead?
- Global shipping turmoil deepens, adding to the upheaval in plastic resins
- China’s post-holiday polymer outlook supported by supply limitations, crude oil
- US PE exports hit record high for 2020 despite production and logistics hurdles
- African PP, PE markets firmer on continued tightness in supplies
- Lack of sales pressure supports SEA PE markets
- Will soaring prices attract PP, PE imports to Europe?