Egypt’s OPC issues lower offers for July
Accordingly, the producer’s new offers currently stand at EGP20,350-20,750/ton ($1137-1160/ton) on an ex- Ain Sokhna, cash not including VAT basis.
The source said, “Demand is good and we are receiving good inquiries both from our local customers, and from our export destinations. Our plant is running at full capacity and we are producing all PP grades this month, including homo PP raffia and inj., non-woven and BOPP grade.”
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- HDPE set to reach a plateau in Europe, LDPE fares better
- Bearish PP trend takes no respite on lackluster demand in Turkey
- India import PVC market recedes from all-time high on COVID-hit demand
- Stats: China’s total PP, PE imports in Q1 mark lowest volume in a year
- Vietnamese PE buyers hold off purchases on fears of further price pullback
- European PS on brink of a softer trend after 6 months
- Turkish PP and PE players voice bearish expectations for May
- China’s local homo-PP prices slide below imports
- Irregular PE origins emerge at competitive prices in Europe
- Mid-Eastern sellers backpedal in Africa on competitive PP, PE offers from Asia