Egypt’s OPC issues lower offers for July
Accordingly, the producer’s new offers currently stand at EGP20,350-20,750/ton ($1137-1160/ton) on an ex- Ain Sokhna, cash not including VAT basis.
The source said, “Demand is good and we are receiving good inquiries both from our local customers, and from our export destinations. Our plant is running at full capacity and we are producing all PP grades this month, including homo PP raffia and inj., non-woven and BOPP grade.”
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- COVID-19 resurgence weighs on polymer sentiment in Vietnam
- Stats: Turkey’s H1 polymer imports defy pandemic, hit all-time high
- Stats: China’s total PP, PE imports set a new record in H1 2020
- Lackluster demand outweighs tightness in Asian ABS markets
- Will costs drum up support for a 3rd-month-firming in Europe PET market?
- Import PE markets give softening signals in China, SE Asia
- PVC supplies tight, demand robust across Europe
- China’s local PP, PE markets snap nine-week rally
- Turnarounds keep PP supply tight in SE Asia
- European PP market sees step backs from initial July offers