Egypt’s OPC issues lower offers for July
Accordingly, the producer’s new offers currently stand at EGP20,350-20,750/ton ($1137-1160/ton) on an ex- Ain Sokhna, cash not including VAT basis.
The source said, “Demand is good and we are receiving good inquiries both from our local customers, and from our export destinations. Our plant is running at full capacity and we are producing all PP grades this month, including homo PP raffia and inj., non-woven and BOPP grade.”
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- PP and PE markets set to rebound from two-year lows in Europe
- PET sellers hunt for signs of market bottom in Europe
- India’s import PP, PE markets rebound in Jan after several months of declines
- Tight supplies keep Asian PVC markets bullish
- Crude oil market sentiment turns in favour of bulls
- Will European PVC take a breather from 9-month downtrend in February?
- Supply limitations bolster Feb PP and PE outlook in Turkey
- China’s import PP markets climb to 6-month highs prior to Lunar New Year
- Weak activities press import PE, PP suppliers for discounts in Egypt
- Price erosion continues inside Middle Eastern polyolefins markets