Egypt’s OPC issues rollovers for August
Accordingly, the producer’s new offers remained at EGP20,350-20,750/ton ($1144-1166/ton) on an ex- Ain Sokhna, cash not including VAT basis.
The source noted, “We are running our plant at reduced rates of around 80% due to the insufficient feedstock supplies as monomer prices have been on a firming trend. Buyers are showing resistance to any hike attempt; however, our export demand is relatively better than the local market.”
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Bearish PP trend takes no respite on lackluster demand in Turkey
- India import PVC market recedes from all-time high on COVID-hit demand
- Stats: China’s total PP, PE imports in Q1 mark lowest volume in a year
- Vietnamese PE buyers hold off purchases on fears of further price pullback
- European PS on brink of a softer trend after 6 months
- Turkish PP and PE players voice bearish expectations for May
- China’s local homo-PP prices slide below imports
- Irregular PE origins emerge at competitive prices in Europe
- Mid-Eastern sellers backpedal in Africa on competitive PP, PE offers from Asia
- European PVC set to extend longest rising streak into May