Egypt’s OPC issues rollovers on PP for December
Accordingly, the producer’s offers are reported at EGP20,975-21,375/ton ($1175-1197/ton) on an ex- Ain Sokhna, cash not including VAT basis. The official exchange rate is used for the US dollar calculations.
The source noted, “Our plant is currently running at normal rates and we are making our deliveries to the market smoothly. However, we think that PP prices might start to increase as of the beginning of January due to the firmer propylene prices as well as our expectations of seeing better demand.”
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- COVID-19 resurgence weighs on polymer sentiment in Vietnam
- Stats: Turkey’s H1 polymer imports defy pandemic, hit all-time high
- Stats: China’s total PP, PE imports set a new record in H1 2020
- Lackluster demand outweighs tightness in Asian ABS markets
- Will costs drum up support for a 3rd-month-firming in Europe PET market?
- Import PE markets give softening signals in China, SE Asia
- PVC supplies tight, demand robust across Europe
- China’s local PP, PE markets snap nine-week rally
- Turnarounds keep PP supply tight in SE Asia
- European PP market sees step backs from initial July offers