Egypt’s OPC issues rollovers on PP for December
Accordingly, the producer’s offers are reported at EGP20,975-21,375/ton ($1175-1197/ton) on an ex- Ain Sokhna, cash not including VAT basis. The official exchange rate is used for the US dollar calculations.
The source noted, “Our plant is currently running at normal rates and we are making our deliveries to the market smoothly. However, we think that PP prices might start to increase as of the beginning of January due to the firmer propylene prices as well as our expectations of seeing better demand.”
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Bearish PP trend takes no respite on lackluster demand in Turkey
- India import PVC market recedes from all-time high on COVID-hit demand
- Stats: China’s total PP, PE imports in Q1 mark lowest volume in a year
- Vietnamese PE buyers hold off purchases on fears of further price pullback
- European PS on brink of a softer trend after 6 months
- Turkish PP and PE players voice bearish expectations for May
- China’s local homo-PP prices slide below imports
- Irregular PE origins emerge at competitive prices in Europe
- Mid-Eastern sellers backpedal in Africa on competitive PP, PE offers from Asia
- European PVC set to extend longest rising streak into May