Egypt’s OPC issues rollovers on PP for December
Accordingly, the producer’s offers are reported at EGP20,975-21,375/ton ($1175-1197/ton) on an ex- Ain Sokhna, cash not including VAT basis. The official exchange rate is used for the US dollar calculations.
The source noted, “Our plant is currently running at normal rates and we are making our deliveries to the market smoothly. However, we think that PP prices might start to increase as of the beginning of January due to the firmer propylene prices as well as our expectations of seeing better demand.”
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Spot styrene sharply down in Europe and Asia
- Expectations soften for PP raffia, fibre yet to follow in Turkey
- Will PE supplies from China flock to SEA?
- LDPE, LLDPE highest since Q3 2018; HDPE at 6-month high in Europe
- Intensifying trade war adds to bearishness in China’s local PP, PE markets
- PET prices hit multi-month lows in Asia and Europe
- Rising momentum fizzles out in European PS, ABS markets
- European PVC offers to Turkey shrug off higher costs
- Asian PVC players hold firm expectations for June
- May PP, PE offers to Mid-East, Africa remain stable to firm