Egypt’s OPC issues rollovers on PP for December
Accordingly, the producer’s offers are reported at EGP20,975-21,375/ton ($1175-1197/ton) on an ex- Ain Sokhna, cash not including VAT basis. The official exchange rate is used for the US dollar calculations.
The source noted, “Our plant is currently running at normal rates and we are making our deliveries to the market smoothly. However, we think that PP prices might start to increase as of the beginning of January due to the firmer propylene prices as well as our expectations of seeing better demand.”
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- LDPE run-up enters its third month in China as tightness persists
- African PP, PE markets extend gains into Sept on tightness
- European PS follows SM lower in Sept, ABS flat on tightness
- Turkey PP, PE markets propelled higher by shipping bottlenecks in Sept
- Are record-high PVC prices the new normal amid enduring pandemic?
- European PVC up for 16th month in Sept, prices touch new highs
- Egypt’s PP, PE markets rise on tightness in September
- Logistics snarls propel import PP, PE offers higher in Europe
- Import PVC prices near all-time highs in India, disparity with China/SEA grows
- PP, PE supplies rise in China; demand lags behind expectations despite peak season