Egypt’s OPC issues rollovers on PP for December
Accordingly, the producer’s offers are reported at EGP20,975-21,375/ton ($1175-1197/ton) on an ex- Ain Sokhna, cash not including VAT basis. The official exchange rate is used for the US dollar calculations.
The source noted, “Our plant is currently running at normal rates and we are making our deliveries to the market smoothly. However, we think that PP prices might start to increase as of the beginning of January due to the firmer propylene prices as well as our expectations of seeing better demand.”
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- PS, ABS markets take respite from rising streak in China, SEA
- Muted demand in Europe paves way for plenty of PP, PE offers in Turkey
- Import PE uptrend persists in China despite bearish winds mounting in local market
- 3-digit hikes in Oct PVC offers reinforce supply-driven bullishness in Asia
- Crude oil caught between demand woes and production disruption
- Tightness drives European PVC market up, prices near pre-pandemic levels
- Major LDPE markets touch multi-year highs on growing tightness
- A prospect for Q4 through uncharted waters of 2020 amid pandemic
- China's import PP markets maintain uptrend under shadow of oil-driven losses in Dalian futures
- Weaker domestic demand prompts Vietnam to export polymers